- Raise awareness of the impacts of Child Sexual Exploitation.
- Provide increased knowledge and understanding on grooming, sexting, trafficking, modern slavery, and child sexual exploitation.
- Identify when Child Sexual Exploitation is happening and a young person is at risk
- Explain an individual’s role and responsibility in line with the All Wales Guidance
- Recognise the link between Child Sexual Exploitation & Trafficking
- Understand the assessment of a child or young person at risk using the SERAF Risk Assessment Framework tool.