- Explore coercive control and its role in abuse
- Explore the legislation in implementing workplace policy
- Enable delegates to recognise signs and symptoms of abuse in the workplace
- Develop their confidence in raising concerns and knowing how to signpost for support.
- Understand the coercive nature of domestic abuse
- Understand the legislative background to workplace policies
- Identify the indicators of abuse
- Understand your role in relation to workplace policy
- Be able to confidently approach and raise the issue with employees
- Be able to signpost to appropriate support agencies.