*Option for NTF accreditation via Agored Cymru
- Provide an understanding of the term ‘forced marriage’
- Enable recognition of the signs and how someone might be affected
- Provide information on how risk is assessed and managed
- Give information on forensic processes and what happens after a disclosure
- Explore the ethical framework when disclosed or suspected
- Provide information on legislation
- Provide information on where to signpost individuals for support.
- Understand the difference between forced and arranged marriage
- Know how to recognise the signs and manage risk
- Have insight into forensic processes and legislation
- Understand the ethical framework when a disclosure is made or suspected
- Know support organisations and where to signpost people for support.