(including Coercive, Controlling Behaviour)
*Option for NTF accreditation via Agored Cymru
- Provide knowledge and understanding of controlling and coercive behavior (CCB)
- Give an overview of the offence as part of the Serious Crime Act December 2015
- Outline what coercive control is and its function within an abusive relationship
- Explore the effects and impacts of CCB
- Provide information on the types of domestic abuse
- Equip delegates to support victims/survivors and make referrals to specialist services.
- Raised awareness of the impact of domestic abuse and coercive control on an individual
- Understanding of new legislation
- Improved agency response when working with those who have experienced CCB
- Increased awareness of how agencies can support with building a case of CCB.