Do you want to make a difference to another person’s life? We have an exciting opportunity for a compassionate and motivated person to join our Support Team in Torfaen. Please read on to find out more about the incredible work our team delivers and for you to apply to join our amazing team…
- To ensure that service users’ needs are assessed regularly, adhering to a task orientated personal support plan in line with Supporting People, regulatory requirements and timescales, enabling individuals to learn and achieve their potential
- To undertake safety planning, for example within a Domestic abuse refuge / safe house environment when appropriate.
- To carry out risk assessments on each client and agree a risk management plan.
- To use good practice in risk management and lone working.
- To signpost, liaise with and facilitate service users’ access to services (Medical, legal etc).